Bulgaria offers world class medical treatment at affordable prices
Bulgaria Medical Travel Partner works with some of the most outstanding doctors and specialist surgeons, to provide a range of benefits, including:
- Low-priced medical treatments with excellent service quality and care
- No waiting time
- First-class private clinics with close to zero hospital-acquired infections
- Latest technologies
- Outstanding doctors and specialist surgeons practicing the latest innovative surgery techniques, with relevant international experience, who speak English as well as other languages
- Low-cost, top-quality hotels
- Easy access with budget flights from all over Europe. Daily fights, around three-hour duration from London. Direct flights a few times a week from Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham and Bristol.
- All medical expenses are reimbursed for EU citizens if the medical treatment undertaken is covered by the corresponding national public health insurance
- Numerous medical and natural spa centres for rehabilitation
- Natural beauty and cultural heritage which offer leisure opportunities
Bulgaria is known for being an attractive destination for the following treatments:
- Keyhole Surgery
- Invasive Cardiology
- CCSVI/ MS Liberation Treatment
Bulgarian Medical Travel Partner uses a range of private hospitals and clinics to offer the following treatments:
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total and Partial Knee Replacement
- Dental Medicine – specialised in Immediate Loading Basal Implants
- Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic Procedures including LESS (keyhole surgery, including single site keyhole surgery)
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Screening and Diagnostic Check-Ups
- Imaging and Radiology Diagnostics
Depending on where you live and your chosen treatment, receiving medical treatments in Bulgaria could save you potentially between 60% and 85%.
- The considerably lower medical prices are possible due to a lower cost of living in respect to those in Western Europe.
- Bulgaria has only 10% income tax.