Bulgaria offers world class medical treatment at affordable prices
Bulgaria Medical Travel Partner works with some of the most outstanding doctors and specialist surgeons, to provide a range of benefits, including:
- Low-priced medical treatments with excellent service quality and care
- No waiting time
- First-class private clinics with close to zero hospital-acquired infections
- Latest technologies
- Outstanding doctors and specialist surgeons practicing the latest innovative surgery techniques, with relevant international experience, who speak English as well as other languages
- Low-cost, top-quality hotels
- Easy access with budget flights from all over Europe. Daily flights, around three hour duration from London. Direct flights a few times a week from Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham and Bristol. Daily frequent flights from London Heathrow, Paris Charles de Gaulle, Frankfur and Amsterdam Schiphol airports for transatlantic connections. Convinient access from GCC countries. Daily direct flights from Doha and few times a week direct budget flights from Dubai. Daily one stop flights from Riyadh, Jeddah, Madinah, Dammam, Dubai, Al Muharraq, Kuwait City and Muscat for an average of seven and a half hour duration of the total trip.
- All medical expenses are reimbursed for EU citizens if the medical treatment undertaken is covered by the corresponding national public health insurance
- Numerous medical and natural spa centres for rehabilitation
- Natural beauty and cultural heritage which offer leisure opportunities
Bulgaria is known for being an attractive destination for the following treatments:
- Keyhole Surgery
- Invasive Cardiology
- CCSVI/ MS Liberation Treatment
Bulgarian Medical Travel Partner uses a range of private hospitals and clinics to offer the following treatments:
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total and Partial Knee Replacement
- Dental Medicine – specialised in Immediate Loading Basal Implants
- Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic Procedures including LESS (keyhole surgery, including single site keyhole surgery)
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Screening and Diagnostic Check-Ups
- Imaging and Radiology Diagnostics
Depending on where you live and your chosen treatment, receiving medical treatments in Bulgaria could save you potentially between 60% and 85%.
- The considerably lower medical prices are possible due to a lower cost of living in respect to those in Western Europe.
- Bulgaria has only 10% income tax.