We would like to ask the customer/patient to read the following carefully:
It is important that the customer/patient considers the main conditions on the payment methods and terms for the services.
1. In order to confirm a booking for medical services, a deposit is not required.
2. In order to confirm a booking for logistical services, a deposit is not required.
3. In the case of dental customers/patients, 50% of the sum for the medical services shall be paid prior to the treatment directly to the clinic. The remaining 50% of the sum shall be paid before cementing the crowns directly to the clinic. The customer/patient has also the option to pay the treatment before arriving in the Republic of Bulgaria.
4. In all other customers/patients, the total sum for the medical services shall be paid directly to the relevant medical institution just before conducting the treatment in the Republic of Bulgaria except if the customer/patient has chosen the option to pay prior to his or her travel. The physicians receive their fee directly from the medical institution.
5. Within a term of 7 days before arrival, it is necessary that the customer/patient pays the total sum for the logistic services to Bulgaria Medical Travel Partner LTD in order for those to be provided as a full package in a timely manner.
6. All payments for the logistical services, as well as for the medical services should the client/patient chose to pay them in advance, shall be made by bank transfer to the bank accounts of Bulgaria Medical Travel Partner LTD or the relevant medical institution as indicated in the correspondence. For each payment Bulgaria Medical Travel Partner LTD and the medical institution shall send to the customer/patient an email confirming the booking; this email shall serve afterwards as a receipt for the payment made by each customer/patient. All payments made on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria shall be made by bank transfer or cash. Bank cart payment is possible for dental patients. We take all possible measures to inform the customer/patient and to remind them about making the necessary payments in relation to the individual booking.
7. The fixed price of the medical service relates to the planned treatment. In the event of unforeseen complications which are not directly related to the performed operation, these are treated as emergencies. If the medical institution does not have an emergency ward, the customer/patient shall be transferred to a suitable one. All EU citizens can use the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) which provides them with free of charge emergency assistance. If they cannot present this card, they still will receive treatment but they will have to pay for it at discharge and will be able to seek reimbursement at a later date if they have a valid card. All other citizens shall pay the price for emergency medical assistance at discharge.
8. If the customer/patient has incurred other additional costs regarding his or her accommodation, related for example with: use of a telephone, dry cleaning, room service, ordering lunch and/or dinner and all other services outside the usual accommodation, the customer/patient shall be responsible for the payment.